Hi,

I'm trying to set up ldap authentication. I am pretty sure that it
authenticates because if I get the following results from the error logs
in specific situations:

Invalid user: auth_ldap authenticate: user <bad_user> authentication
failed; URI /mypaty [User not found][No such object]
Valid user/invalid pw: user <good_user>: authentication failure for
"/mypath": Password Mismatch
Valid user/valid pw: No output from error log

So I assume that it works and is set up correctly. Additionally, I have
used ldapsearch to verify that the ldap strings are doing the right
dance.

However, in the last case, when it appears that I have authenticated,
Firefox/IE keep popping up the authorization box even when the user/pw
are correct! Here is my relevant (I hope) config:

<Location /mypath>
   AuthType basic
   AuthName "Authentication domain"
   AuthBasicProvider ldap
   AuthzLDAPAuthoritative on
   AuthLDAPURL "ldap://<host>/ou=Development,ou=Corporate
Users,dc=financialcad,dc=com?sAMAccountName?sub?(objectclass=*)"
   AuthLDAPBindDN "cn=<bind_user>,ou=Development,ou=Corporate
Users,dc=financialcad,dc=com"
   AuthLDAPBindPassword "<password>"
   SSLRequireSSL
   require valid-user