FYI: I uninstalled Apache 2.2.3 and installed Apache 1.3.x and now everything
works flawlessly. I made zero other changes on the system between working and
not working, so there either is a bug or something "wierd".

I was running dnstop  and when asking the server to do "hostnamelookups on" or
DNS lookups inside the php module is was generating 0 DNS requests to
anywhere.

Now, with 1.3 installed dnstop is showing plenty of traffic.

On Thursday 09 November 2006 19:09, Henrik Hudson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent a
missive stating:

--
Henrik Hudson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]