From: Nathan Kellogg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 11:15 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Help Wanted for Setup

   I am looking for PAID help in the setup of Apache 2.2 on a WINXP
box.   We will be running openSSL, AUTH and later FastCGI, MYSQL and
PHP.   This server will host multiple sites and multiple SSL certs.

Would prefer to hire someone who will be available later on, after the
setup is done, from time to time.

    Also preferred is someone < 3 +/-  from PST.

Please reply directly to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with qualifications and
hourly pay expected.