  From: Todd Nine
  To: users@httpd.apache.org
  Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2006 10:27 PM
  Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Help in setting up file Upload Feature with
Apache

  Exactly, with you'll want to take into account the file size as well.  There
is a limit on the upload file size you will need to set on the server, for my
uses, I usually use around 10 Mb.

  Todd

  On 11/25/06, Stephen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    David wrote:
    > hi guys,
    >
    > I am trying to set up a file upload feature using my apache server. I
    > want a particular page on my website to allow users to upload files to
    > my server.
    >
    > Anyone can help or provide any pointers on how to do this ?
    You need to create a web page with a form and a script in PHP or CGI to
    handle the action of the form.

    Stephen