With PHP, you can do a <? phpinfo(); ?> and it'll give you the configure line used.

Scott.

David P. Donahue wrote:
'head config.log' in the source directory

Interesting. If that line I'm seeing is what I think it is, then it was just "./configure" with no parameters. The same seems true of the MySQL compilation as well. I would have thought there'd be something passed, but maybe it was just default everything. But PHP's config.log doesn't have that line...

I guess I'll ask them what they'd recommend.  Thanks!

Regards,
David