Hi Boyle,

58.152.161.53 is the IP address asigned to me when I registered
satimis.homelinux.com on DYNDNS.ORG.  It will change because their
server will detect the IP address (a dynamic IP) of my server connected
to my ISP.  Although it is dynamic IP it only changes on connection.

I wonder why it is always pointing to 58.152.161.53 but DYNDNS.ORG
never redirect the request to the IP address of my server.  I logon
their website and checked my IP address there.  It was exactly the same
IP address found with "ifconfig" on my server.  Whenever my server
changes IP address they update there.

Tks.

B.R.
Stephen