Hello group,

        I'm running a Win2K Pro computer with OpenSA's Apache2 with
PHP/MySQL/Perl with 3 vhosts configured for both secure and non secure
access. I currently use self signed certs while I setup my sites. I have
noticed that with the default domain I can add the cert from the browser
and eliminated the cert error for succeeding sessions but I cannot do
this with the other 2 sites. What will I need to do to fix this?

I have read somewhere that I might need to have a separate IP address
for each domain in order for the certs to work correctly, is this true
or can it be done with only 1 IP address.

Thanks in advance...

Troy Moseley