In many cases, apache httpd is placed on port 80 and tomcat is placed
on a higher port with httpd forwarding to tomcat either using HTTP or
AJP.  In apache httpd 2.2 you can look at mod_proxy_ajp and
mod_proxy_http as possible connectors.

Joshua.

Thanks, what I mean is, how to get apache itself to be able to parse jsp files, handling all the connections needed.

I think I got it, just doing some tests now, and will post the results.

Thanks Joshua!