On 12/14/06, Joe Orton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Thu, Dec 14, 2006 at 10:04:01AM -0600, K. Clair wrote:
> I don't think it has anything to do with the installed libraries:
> httpd-2.0.55 with the same configure options compiles with no errors
> on the same machine.
>
> I also tried to compile httpd-2.0.57, and I got the same make error as
> with 2.0.59.  Again, all of this was done on the same system.
>
> Has anyone been able to compile 2.0.59 with the --with-dbm=gdbm
> configure option?

Does it work if you pass --with-gdbm as well?  I can't reproduce a
failure exactly like this.

It compiles ok with --with-gdbm, but then apache can't read any of the
gdbm files!

I'm compiling on a Fedora Core 3 system (don't laugh!).  Let me know
if you want to see any other output.

Thanks,
-Kristina