On Tue, December 12, 2006 1:22 am, Boyle Owen wrote:
> [...]

This is even more odd...

Apparently, 1and1 have changed something (I sure haven't) and now /1
works, but their pre-defined rules for 404 docs still don't work for
/a but work for /ab

Thanks for checking it out!

Just wish 1and1 wasn't changing things out from under me while I'm
trying to debug it. :-v

PS I actually wanted /1 to re-direct to 1and1.com homepage as an
example, so now it's working fine...

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?