If it is already there then the question becomes, why can't I get programs
that need it to work. The one in question which I have mentioned in previous
emails relys on this and gives specific instructions on how to enable it in
the httpd.conf file. I have followed these to the letter, and still can't
get this program to work (see link below). I have been in conversation with
the author of this software and tried several things, and he can't figure it
out either.

It also doesn't work with or without the LoadModule line.
httpd -l

  http_core.c
  mod_env.c
  mod_log_config.c
  mod_mime.c
  mod_negotiation.c
  mod_status.c  I am assuming this is it......?
  mod_include.c
  mod_autoindex.c
  mod_dir.c
  mod_cgi.c
  mod_asis.c
  mod_imap.c
  mod_actions.c
  mod_userdir.c
  mod_alias.c
  mod_access.c
  mod_auth.c
  mod_setenvif.c
  mod_php4.c

So something wonky is going on, and this is what I am trying to figure out.
If you have any suggestion I'm open.

Thanks

http://www.hs-lab.com/usage/faq/content/2/1/en/how-to-configure-apache-versi
ons-13x-_-20x-.html