On 12/21/06, Michael Stapelberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello everyone,

I'd like to pass some information using my own HTTP-client to apache. I used
to just append them to the HTTP-headers using X-Foo: bar and getting them in
PHP via $_SERVER['X_FOO'].

Now I decided that SSL is necessary for my purpose and now there is a little
problem: Man-in-the-middle (what my old method actually was) is no longer
possible.

Are you doing this in the client itself or somewhere in the middle?

What in apache cares the header came in over SSL?

--
Eric Covener
[EMAIL PROTECTED]