On Fri, January 5, 2007 1:34 am, Jay Chandler wrote:
> Using FreeBSD 6.1 here with Apache 2.2 and PHP 5 (both installed from
> ports)-- trying to get it to render .php pages correctly, but instead
> it
> insists on trying to save the files instead.
>
> I've added the following lines to httpd.conf:
>
> LoadModule php5_module libexec/apache22/libphp5.so
>     DirectoryIndex index.html index.php
>     AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
>     AddType application/x-httpd-php-source .phps

Check your error.log file right after startup of Apache, and see if it
complains about libphp5.so not being there, or something similar...

Paths, permissions, or a failed compilation of PHP could yield various
different error messages there.

Most of them are more or less clear to read/understand...

--
Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?