On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 00:11:13 +0200, "Octavian Rasnita"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Yes I think you can do this using something like:
>
>http://username:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/page.html
>
>But this method is not very secure, since anyone can take a look in the html
>code of the help file, and the username/password are also shown in the
>address bar of the browser when the user opens it.

I tried that but unfortunately it just generated a "page cannot be
displayed" error...

"someting like" is not working, maybe there is another kind of
variation on that???
I know it is not secure, but that was not my concern because these
users have the software that really should entitle them to access the
site...

Bo Berglund