Just installed OpenSUSE 10.2 and Apache2.2.3-20-i586. According to How to
instructions I can put local host as the url and should get two words back.
Instead I get a 404 error. Object not found.

Status shows httpd2 is running.

Linuxruss:/home/russbucket # rcapache2 status
Checking for httpd2:                                                 running
Linuxruss:/home/russbucket # rcapache2 stop
Shutting down httpd2 (waiting for all children to terminate)         done
Linuxruss:/home/russbucket # rcapache2 start
File /etc/apache2/mod_usrdir.conf from APACHE_CONF_INCLUDE_FILES not found.
Ignored.
Starting httpd2 (prefork)

ls shows file exists.
 Linuxruss:/etc/apache2 # ls -l mod_userdir.conf
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1255 2006-11-25 10:31 mod_userdir.conf

from etc/sysconfig/apache2
# This allows you to add e.g. VirtualHost statements without touching
# /etc/apache2/httpd.conf itself, which makes upgrading easier.
#
APACHE_CONF_INCLUDE_FILES="/etc/apache2/mod_usrdir.conf"

I just noticed that the file is called mod_userdir.conf but the include is
called mod_usrdir.conf. Is this a known bug, am I missing a file or?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

--
Russ