Hi All,

I'm trying to get something working and I can't find an anser anywhere.

So here's what I want.

I have a number of ssi declartions like <!--#include
virtual=/config/personal-->

The config folder doesn't exist in my documentroot so I made an alias to
the location where it's supposed to be which is
C:/workspace/dfs/configs/dev1 and is also in the document root.

I know the alias works as I can access /config/personal from the browser
but it work for include as it still looks in the same place in the
docroot.

Should this work? If it shouldn't is there some way to do it?

Did I give you enough information?

Thanks,
Paddy