> -----Original Message-----
> From: Bashiro [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 10:30 PM
> To: Boyle Owen

I guess you made an error here and meant to send this to the list and
not to me directly...

> Subject: RE: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Changing ssl certificate
>

> Hello again,
>

> I deleted the error log and started apache again.
>

> This is what it puts in the eeror log
>

> [Thu Jan 18 22:24:48 2007] [error] Init: SSLPassPhraseDialog
> builtin is not supported on Win32 (key file
> C:/Apache/Apache2.2/conf/ssl/myserver.key)

Your directive (SSLPassPhraseDialog builtin) is not supported on your OS
(win32). So you can't use it. I've no experience of SSL on windows so
can't advise further.

A work-around would be to remove the pass-phrase from the cert
(http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/ssl/ssl_faq.html#removepassphrase).

Rgds,
Owen Boyle