On 1/18/07, Jason Keltz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm wondering whether Apache allows me to have a dynamic Local directive
where I could do something like this:

<Location /repos/*>
    .
    SVNParentPath /local/subversion/repos/$1
    .
    AuthUserFile /local/suversion/auth/$1/svnpasswd
    .
    .
    .
    AuthzSVNAccessFile /local/subversion/auth/$1/authz
    .
    .
</Location>

If Apache lets me do this, I don't need a Location directive for EACH
repository.

The way I would do this is by using mod_perl. Then you can use perl in
your apache config, and use this to iterate over a set of dirs, and
add location blocks to your config.

Krist

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]