From: Boyle Owen [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 10:39:19 +0100
Subject: RE: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Changing ssl certificate NOW WORKING

 > -----Original Message-----> From: Bashiro [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] > Sent:
 > Friday, January 19, 2007 10:36 AM> To: users@httpd.apache.org> Subject: RE:
 > [EMAIL PROTECTED] Changing ssl certificate NOW WORKING> > > Owen Thanks a
 > lot. Everything seems to be fine now.> Thank you very much for all the help
 > and support.> and thanks to the mailing list administrators.Glad you got it
 > going...Just to complete the thread, would you mind posting exactly what
 > thesolution was?Rgds,Owen BoyleDisclaimer: Any disclaimer attached to this
 > message may be ignored. > > Have a nice day!> Bashiro> >  --- On Fri 01/19,
 > Boyle Owen < [EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:> From: Boyle Owen [mailto: [EMAIL
 > PROTECTED]> To: users@httpd.apache.org> Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 08:17:21
 > +0100> Subject: RE: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Changing ssl certificate> > >
 > -----Original Message-----> From: Bashiro > [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] >
 > Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 > 10:30 PM> To: Boyle OwenI guess you made
 > an error here and > meant
to send this to the list andnot to me directly...> > Subject: RE: [EMAIL
PROTECTED] Changing ssl certificate> > > > Hello again,> > > > I deleted the
error log and started > apache again.> > > > This is what it puts in the eeror
log> > > > > [Thu Jan 18 22:24:48 2007] [error] Init: > SSLPassPhraseDialog >
builtin is not supported on Win32 (key > file >
C:/Apache/Apache2.2/conf/ssl/myserver.key)Your > directive (SSLPassPhraseDialog
builtin) is not supported on > your OS(win32). So you can't use it. I've no
experience of > SSL on windows socan't advise further.A work-around would be >
to remove the pass-phrase from the >
cert(http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/ssl/ssl_faq.html#removep>
assphrase).Rgds,Owen BoyleDisclaimer: Any disclaimer attached > to this message
may be ignored. > > > > How do I go about it > ? > > Thanks in advance> > > > >
users@httpd.apache.org, > [EMAIL PROTECTED]> > Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 10:26:11
+0100> > > Subject: RE: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Changing ssl certificate> > > >  > >
-----Original Message-----> From: Bashiro > > [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] > Sent:
Thursday, January 18, 2007 > > 10:21 AM> To: users@httpd.apache.org> Subject:
RE: > > [EMAIL PROTECTED] Changing ssl certificate> > > Hello,> I > >
appreciate any help I do get here.> > I thought the problem > > is solved. But
I was editing the wrong > httpd.conf file. So > > the problem has not benn
solved. that is > why I was still > > seeing the old certificate in browser.> >
Apache does not > > start when I change the certificate path anyway.> What am I
> > doing wrong ? Apache gives a popup windows failed > to start > > the
serviceerror log?> > Thanks> > Bashiro> >  --- On Thu > > 01/18, Boyle Owen <
[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:> From: Boyle > > Owen [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]>