Hi Steve,

  I checked my spells from Apache2.2 and my files, I had cgi while default was
cgi-bin. It worls after I changed cgi-bin.

  Thank you for your helps Steve

  Can Le

Steve Swift <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:I've  deleted the history on this. "Read
only" tends to come back on  directories for some reason, but this wouldn't
normally affect apache  as it is most a "read only" application (apart from the
logs).
Without the history I cannot imagine why you'd need to do anything  in the
registry. I run Apache 2.2 under Windows XP with CGI scripts and  I've never
been anywhere near the registry.

--
Steve Swift
http://www.swiftys.org.uk