Thank you very much for the reply, sorry for posting this here.

Same error.

:~ # find / -type f -name "test" -print
find: /etc: No such file or directory
find: /proc: No such file or directory
find: /sys: No such file or directory
find: /dev: No such file or directory
find: /var: No such file or directory
find: /usr: No such file or directory
find: /opt: No such file or directory
find: /bin: No such file or directory
find: /boot: No such file or directory
find: /home: No such file or directory
find: /lib: No such file or directory
find: /lib64: No such file or directory
find: /media: No such file or directory
find: /mnt: No such file or directory
find: /root: No such file or directory
find: /sbin: No such file or directory
find: /srv: No such file or directory
find: /tmp: No such file or directory
find: /Source: No such file or directory
find: /mysql-data: No such file or directory
find: /mysql-logs: No such file or directory
:~ #