This has nothing to do with apache - try a SUSE list...

>  # find / -name test.sh -print
> find: /etc: No such file or directory
> find: /proc: No such file or directory
> find: /sys: No such file or directory
> find: /dev: No such file or directory
> find: /var: No such file or directory
> find: /usr: No such file or directory
> find: /opt: No such file or directory
> find: /bin: No such file or directory
> find: /boot: No such file or directory
> find: /home: No such file or directory
> find: /lib: No such file or directory
> find: /lib64: No such file or directory
> find: /media: No such file or directory
> find: /mnt: No such file or directory
> find: /root: No such file or directory
> find: /sbin: No such file or directory
> find: /srv: No such file or directory
> find: /tmp: No such file or directory
>

> But the same works when I specify the full path as
>
> Find /root/ (or /usr/) -name test.sh -print
>
> Any help would be appreciated on this.
>
> Thanks and regards
> Anil
>

> *********************** Confidentiality Notice & Disclaimer
> *****************
> This message, together with any attachments, is for the
> confidential and exclusive use of the intended addresses(s).
> If you receive it in error, please delete the message and its
> attachments from your system immediately and notify us by
> return e-mail.
> Do not disclose, copy, circulate or use any information
> contained in this e-mail.
> 1) The content of this e-mail is to be read subject to our
> terms of business, as applicable.
> 2) E-mail may be intercepted or affected by viruses and we
> accept no responsibility for any interception or liability
> for any form of viruses introduced with this e-mail.
> 3) The sender shall remain solely accountable for any
> statements, representations or opinions that are clearly his
> or her own and not made in the course of employment.
> 4) For risk, protection and security purposes, we may monitor
> e-mails and take appropriate action.
> ****************
>
> TUI Northern Europe Limited, Registered in England and Wales
> (Number 3490138)
> TUI UK Limited, Registered in England and Wales (Number 2830117)
> VAT Number: 233 3687 62
> Thomsonfly Limited, Registered in England and Wales (Number 444359)
> VAT Number: 490 2120 79
>
> Registered Office of TUI NE, TUI UK and Thomsonfly:
> Wigmore House, Wigmore Place, Wigmore Lane, Luton,
> Bedfordshire, LU2 9TN
> E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege
is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error,
please notify the sender urgently and then immediately delete the message and
any copies of it from your system. Please also immediately destroy any
hardcopies of the message. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended
recipient. The sender's company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail
communications through their networks. Any views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and
the sender is authorised to state them to be the views of the sender's company.