On Jan 22, 2007, at 9:05 AM, Lowe, Grant wrote:

Ok. I got this problem solved (finally). It turns out that there is a mrtg.conf file I had to edit. This file was pointing to the wrong directory. I can now see my mrtg graphs ok…but with one little caveat. Only if I enter localhost/mrtg for the URL. I still can’t get it to display from IP_address/URL. What do I need to do so I can see it from the IP address instead of localhost?

I can't see any red flags in the config you posted on 1/19. How exactly are you trying to access your server? What works?

http://127.0.0.1/mtrg

http://ip_address/mtrg

http://hostname/mtrg

Does it work when you append a trailing slash?

S.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]            http://www.temme.net/sander/