Hello,
I have posted this question earlier but got no response. I am stating it again. Please help with some ideas. I have a certificate installed for my domain from Thawte. Now if anyone tries to access the webpage using a browser it works perfect. One of our clients has a proxy server. When they access to our website using their proxy they cannot access it. They get 500 Internal Server Error. Our logs indicates the following error:

[debug] ssl_engine_kernel.c(1762): OpenSSL: Read: SSLv3 read client certificate A [debug] ssl_engine_kernel.c(1781): OpenSSL: Exit: failed in SSLv3 read client certificate A
SSL library error 1 in handshake (server abc.com:443)
SSL Library Error: 336151570 error:14094412:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:sslv3 alert bad certificate Subject CN in certificate not server name or identical to CA!?
Connection closed to child 1 with abortive shutdown (server abc.com:443)

Now according to them they are doing everything perfect as they can access another of our SSL server perfectly well. What am I missing - I am sure our SSL certificate is valid as browser does not give any error. I am not using Client certificate authentication as I have SSLVerifyClient none

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Deval