I don't think that's a problem with session. Can you post
configuration part for www.xxxxxxx.eu VirtualHost? Also what is in the
Apache's error log and in the log file for mod_jk?

On 1/24/07, Alessandro Ilardo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm still working on this issue, but this time I have with me the logs
file from Apache and Tomcat sample application. I hope that can help to
solve my poblem.

Access Log calling the sample application running on Tomcat from behind
the firewall and without passing from Apache / Connector
xx.xx.xx.185 - - [24/Jan/2007:10:36:51 +0000] "GET
/jsp-examples/sessions/carts.jsp?item=NIN+CD&submit=add HTTP/1.1" 200 2027
(it works)

Access log calling the same application, but passing from Apache HTTP /
connector
xx.xx.xx.185 - - [24/Jan/2007:10:58:24 +0000] "GET
/jsp-examples/sessions/carts.jsp?item=X-files+movie&submit=add HTTP/1.1"
404 94 "http://www.xxxxxxx.eu/jsp-examples/sessions/carts.html";
"Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; it; rv:1.8.0.3) Gecko/20060425
SUSE/1.5.0.3-7 Firefox/1.5.0.3"

Can anyone tell me where is the problem and possibly how I can solve it?

Alessandro Ilardo ha scritto:
> I do apologize if I wrote a confused code, in the followings I changed
> ONLY the domain name in order to protect it.
>
> <VirtualHost *:80>
>     ServerName linux.domain.com
>     DocumentRoot "/var/www/html"
>     JkMount /idm/admin/* jboss322Pluto
> </VirtualHost>
>

> worker.list=tomcat559Saturn,jboss322Pluto
> worker.tomcat559Saturn.maintain=60
> worker.tomcat559Saturn.type=ajp13
> worker.tomcat559Saturn.port=8009
> worker.tomcat559Saturn.host=saturn.domain.com
> worker.jboss322Pluto.maintain=60
> worker.jboss322Pluto.type=ajp13
> worker.jboss322Pluto.port=8009
> worker.jboss322Pluto.host=pluto.domain.com
>
> Error. The file was not found. (filename =
> /etc/httpd/htdocs/idm/admin/index.jsp)
>
> JBoss is not directly reachable from Internet, it's behind a firewall,
> but if I try to run the application from inside my local network with
> the following url http://pluto.domain.com:8080/idm/admin/ I don't get
> any errors and the application works fine.
> On the other hand, I have another worker configured above, which works
> with Tomcat 5.5 (not reachable from internet) and it is used by
> another Virtual Host.
> Same story, when I run the sample application included in the Tomcat
> installation
> (http://otherVirtualHost.domain.com/jsp-examples/sessions/carts.html),
> I get the same kind of error.
> At this point, I'm pretty sure that my problem is related to the
> session across JBoss / Tomcat and Apache HTTP.
> Am I missing anything in the Virtual Host configuration? Something
> related to cookies or session id?
> Thanks again for your help.
>
> Alessandro Ilardo
>
> Serge Dubrouski ha scritto:
>> On 1/23/07, Alessandro Ilardo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> I'm trying to set up an AJP connector between Apache 2 (red hat) and
>>> Jboss 3.2 (windows server)
>>>
>>> <VirtualHost *:80>
>>>      ServerName server1.domain.com
>>>      DocumentRoot "/var/www/html"
>>>      JkMount /id/admin/* jboss322
>>
>> Here you set "a redirection" for all URLs starting with /id/admin
>>
>>> </VirtualHost>
>>>

>>> worker.list=tomcat559,jboss322
>>> worker.tomcat559.maintain=60
>>> worker.tomcat559.type=ajp13
>>> worker.tomcat559.port=8009
>>> worker.tomcat559.host=server2.domain.com
>>> worker.jboss322.maintain=60
>>> worker.jboss322.type=ajp13
>>> worker.jboss322.port=8009