We are trying to use the following config to allow a listing of files in the /htdocs/buslist/ directory but not in the /htdocs/ directory.

In the absence of index.html in the /htodcs/buslist/ directory, Apache responds with

"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /buslist/ on this server."

I have verified that the Auth directives are working properly.

Is there any way to bet a sub directory to produce file listings?

Thanks in advance for any help!

<Directory "c:/nwls/htdocs/">
    Options FollowSymLinks
    AllowOverride None