PLEASE, e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] with requests like this and
do not draw out these PLEASE GO AWAY threads.  Although the -owner's who
moderate the list are here, you can communicate these specific issues
with them directly.

Replies are more irritating than the original stupidly-configured away msgs.

Properly-configured away messages with Bulk status are eaten by most every
mailing list system, including ours.