On Jan 30, 2007, at 2:46 PM, Phill Edwards wrote:

> When I go to this URL now I get this error back:
> Directory Listing Denied
> This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed

That sounds like what IIS says. Are you running IIS?

No but the server where I'm ProxyPass'ing to is (ie where I'm
redirecting to from my apache server).

Make sure its notion of a Default Document matches the content actually on the server. Also, make sure your proxied connections end up at the correct virtual server.

S.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]            http://www.temme.net/sander/