On Jan 31, 2007, at 7:49 AM, Bob Cohen wrote:

I need to upgrade two servers to 2.2.x, one is running 2.0.49

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/upgrading.html

the other 1.3.29.

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/upgrading.html

Will I be able to use the httpd.conf files from the original server configurations or will I have to do those from scratch?

Largely, yes. See the above for instructions. As someone suggests, start by just firing up a test server (you have a test server, don't you? You can install one on your desktop if necessary) and see what bombs.

Also what other issues do I have to deal with to make the transition smooth?

Should be fairly straightforward.

S.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]            http://www.temme.net/sander/