Hi,

I would like to have a path like /go/ after which the address to be proxied.
This is the config:

<Location /go/ >

   SSLCipherSuite MEDIUM
   SSLRequireSSL

    AuthType Digest
    AuthName "Restricted Area"
    AuthDigestDomain /go/
    AuthDigestProvider file
    AuthUserFile /var/www/.digestpwd
    Require valid-user

   RewriteEngine on
   RewriteRule ^(.*)  http://$1  [P,L]

RewriteRule ^/go/(.*) http://SERVER_NAME_SHOULD_BE_HERE/$1 [P,L]

O.k. but i would like to poxy locations that are not on my server.

What is the reason top put SSL options in Location tag?

To heve sll traffic btwn client and the apache server. Isn't that right?

</Location>

but the rewrite rule does not work.
I get an error /go/yahoo.com not found on this server.

I would like when i type /myserver/go/yahoo.com to be connected to
yahoo.com through myserver.

thanks