On 2/6/07, Liz Kim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks Joshua..
I think the solution to my prob might be:
Define the list of IP's/hostname I want to allowed into /A
Then to a satisfy any on /A - define allowed IP's and the password A
a satisfy all on /B - define the IP's again here and the password B
It seems like this would be the only way to solve this problem..

To be frank, you've never properly identified the problem.  The above
description is full of typos and lacks any significant punctuation,
making it impossible to interpret.  So I have no idea what you want or
how you plan on implementing it.

Good luck anyway.

Joshua.