Thank you very much, it works now.
  Sometimes I am wondering about my ignorance.

  On the Apache website I haven't seen a downloadable documentation.
  Do you know any possibility to download the documentation, because I cannot
be on line all the time and I would need a documentation wich I could use
local, off line. And saving every page in the documentation doesn't seem very
practicle.

Joshua Slive <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  On 2/5/07, Beraru Liviu
wrote:
> The line does not appear in the the httpd.conf file ( I searched the
> document) but in the httpd-vhosts it apears, although commented like this:
>
> ##NameVirtualHost *:80
>
> I don't know what it means.

If it's commented out, it means you haven't properly configured your
vhosts. Uncomment it!

It is used to tell apache that more than one hostname is sharing the
same IP address. See:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/vhosts/name-based.html#using

Joshua.