From: Krist van Besien [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 3:42 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Trying to install Apache 2.2.4 on AIX 5.3

On 2/13/07, Desai, Sushant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I installed c compiler on AIX and then I ran the configure command ,
> but the filesystem path I mentioned in configure command doesn't have
> any data written on it, and there is no error recorded in the
> config.log file also, what could be wrong.

You need to set your PATH variable to something that contains the
directory your C compiler has been installed in.
Alternatively you can set the CC variable to the location of your
compiler.
I would advice you to get the gcc compiler. This should work.

> I used following command
>
> ./configure --prefix=/oradata

Why do you want to install apache in /oradata?

Krist

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bremgarten b. Bern, Switzerland