Hi,

I have a weird problem: On a webserver I own, I have a "/test.php" file. When I browse to "/test/" I still get the "test.php". This is not what I want.

I checked for the "mod_speling" module (which normally causes this behaviour) but it is not present. I decided that it maybe was compiled into the source (though I've looked through the source already) but a directive like "CheckSpelling Off" was not reckognized by the Apache server.

Also I have checked for "mod_rewrite" rules. Turning the RewriteEngine Off doesn't help.

This blows my mind away. Maybe somebody has a clue?

Regards,
Jisse