Hi everyone
I am using Apache to serve static content and to act as a Load Balancer to some Tomcat Nodes. I am interested in encrypting the data flowing between apache and tomcat. Apache is using mod_jk to connect tomcat on some port, say, 8009. I would like to use SSH port forwarding to encrypt this data. I ran netstat in an attempt to find what port apache/mod_jk uses to connect to tomcat. It appears there is quite a range. Is there any way to deal with this? Anyone else come up with a solution to this?

Thanks
AFrieze