On 2/21/07, M Azer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am sorry if i wasted your time with my question. I do apologize however i
thought mailing lists are for people to exchange their experiences/
suggestions/thoughts/ways they done things, as well as you mentioned "
specific configuration problems ",  so  people like myself  who are
interested  in  apache, linux, php and all the other great open source
products could become one day experts or more knowledgeable  because of
mailing lists like this one.

There is no need to apologize, but you should read Mark's answer
again.  It is really a good guide.

Your question was a little like asking "I'm starting up a business and
I'd like to know how to make sure it is profitable."  Sure, there are
lots of people who could give you lots of different answers
(especially if you are willing to pay).  But if you want good answers,
you need to start by better defining what you are trying to
accomplish.

The need for specific questions is especially high on a technical
mailing list.  If you really just want to read about best-practices
for apache in general, either check the archives, or buy a book.