Thanks again for the suggestion Mark, but I already
have a Addhandler option, and I even moved it inside
of the <Directory> for that directory and still didn't
help...

Concur with the reconfigure Cricket idea, just hoping
that it's easier to fix apache than cricket!  ;-)

Steve

--- Mark Lavi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Off the top of my head, you may wish to:
>
> move your GIFs out of that directory and reconfigure
> Cricket :)
>
> or more likely:
>
> change your httpd configuration to the CGI as a file
> type:
> AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
>
> (and add any other appropriate file type extenders
> if need be).
>
> That, along with the file permissions we already
> discussed, should help
> avoid the executing GIFs.
>
> --Mark
> Mark Lavi, Enterprise Web Management Team @ SGI

/home/sanscript/public_html/cricket/images/cricket-sm.gif"