Eric Covener wrote:
On 2/25/07, ETANOIL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
http://127.0.0.1:8888/MyProj/faces/index.jsp.
A link to that address in one of my html files in /var/www/html results
in a display of the index.jsp provided I'm
operating on my own machine (localhost). But clicking the link from the
outside Internet world results in an

Use an IP address visible to the outside world -- 127.0.0.1 isn't a
routable IP address.

Do you mean that I shall create some sort of alias for http://127.0.0.1:8888/MyProj/faces/index.jsp, e.g. http://My_Static_IP:8888/MyProj/faces/index.jsp.?