On 2/27/07, Brian McCann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
yes, I want to remove the 2.2.4 install and keep the 2.2.3 rpm install
during the install I set prefix =/usr/local/apache2
The reason I want to remove the compiled install vs the rpm is I can't figure
out how to make
the 2.2.4 server the main apache server. If you have any insight into this I
would appeciate
it

That's just a question of changing your init scripts to start the new
version rather than the old version (and then uninstalling the old
version using rpm so as not to leave a confused system).

I don't know enough about Fedora init scripts to give you specific instructions.

Joshua.