Hi.

Using Apache 2.0.59, I want to create a new RewriteRule outside the
DocumentRoot and modified my 'httpd.conf':
--------------
<VirtualHost mydomain>
       DocumentRoot /home/project/web
       ServerName mydomain
        ScriptAlias /foo/ /home/project/modules/foo/web
        <Directory "/home/project/modules/">
           AddHandler application/x-httpd-php .php
           RewriteEngine on
           RewriteRule /foo/show/(.*) /bloggersnet/show.php?id=$1 [L,QSA]
        </Directory>
        <Directory "/home/project/web">
        </Directory
</VirtualHost>

But when accessing 'http://mydomain/foo/show/5' I get a 404 error
message ('http://mydomain/foo/show.php?id=5' works ok).

What am I doing wrong? Thank you very much