may be you install openssl at first. I think the version is 0.9.8a or ( more
than 0.9.7, may be is better)

and now, you can install apache

then tomcat.

if you want apache + tomcat,
I think you must install mod_jk

2007/3/2, Lisa Tan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

 I am a newbie on all the apps. I am trying to test Shibboleth app but
need these three apps to be installed before I installed Shibboleth.

At first I had a hard time to configure Apache 2.2.4 and Tomcat 5.5.20 but
they are working now. When I tried to add Openssl 0.9.7.h, Apache is not
working. I tried Apache 2.0.59. The installation went smooth.

Now I need to find configuration steps for Apache 2.0.59, Tomcat 5.5.20and
Openssl. Before I do that, I'd like to get help from this group to see
if the app versions are compatible?

I would appreciate if anyone could give me step by step docs on the
configuration. Thanks,

Lisa Tan, Lead Systems Integrator

eServices & Strategic Technologies

Computing & Information Technology