This really isn't a Apache per se but I'm going to guess that many of you have dealt with this problem in the past and I could use some advice. I'm having issues with people trying to hack my box. They are coming in through php scripts on sites that have 777 directories. I've done a lot to make sure people no longer have 777 directories but I was wondering something. The two biggest offenders had their Class C's then the Class B's and now I'm up to Class A's (41.0.0.0/8 and 196.0.0.0/8 from Rabat and North Morocco) both Class A's belong to the same company but they are worthless in help.

My question is this, is there a database or a website that has the biggest trouble IP Networks that I could use? Or better yet just foreign IPs like Morocco or most Asian countries? I'd rather block'em and deal with the one or two legits that need access to my network (which is beyond rare from that side of the world)