----- Original Message -----
From: "Jonathan Mangin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2007 8:13 PM
Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Failing redirects

I still had my 2.0.55 source tree lying around so I reinstalled
that.  Redirects work properly with 2.0.55.  I found that all
the modules were compiled-in and made the 2.0.59 loaded modules
match those under 2.0.55.  Redirects still don't work properly
with 2.0.59.  Googling is mostly a waste since I get a bunch of
pages with

OK
The document has moved here.

Does anyone have a clue about this?