On 3/12/07, Asim Munawar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear All
       I am new to apache... I have actually installed apache, php and
postgres to run a wiki web page. my web server have two network cards. one
is connected to the internet with static IP and the other is connected to
the LAN. now the apache homepage is only visible from the LAN while it gives
error when you access it from the internet. I turned off all the firewalls
but the same problem. Please note that i am able to ssh or telnet to the web
server over the internet but the apache page and my wiki gives error on the
internet..

     I think that somehow the Ethernet card on LAN is being treated like the
default network by apache... how to change these settings... please help

By default Apache will listen to all interfaces. So you might have
another problem.

First tellm us a bit more about your setup: What OS are your running
Apache on, what version of apache are you using?

Krist

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bremgarten b. Bern, Switzerland