Ehab ElBadry schrieb:
I have subversion installed on the same server with Apache 2.2.3. I have the following location in a virtual host in extra/httpd-ssl.conf in order to access it:

<Location /svnrepo>
    DAV svn
    SVNPath /home/svnrepo
    AuthType Basic
    AuthName "Subversion Repository"
    AuthUserFile /usr/local/apache2.2.3/conf/.passwd
    AuthGroupFile /usr/local/apache2.2.3/conf/.htgroup
    AuthzSVNAccessFile /usr/local/apache2.2.3/conf/.access_list
    require group svn
    Allow from localhost
    SSLRequireSSL

add the following declarations:

Order deny,allow
Deny from all
Satisfy any

The last one (satisfy any) tells the mod_access that it is enough when either ip-based or personal access conditions are satisfied. That is what you want (either localhost or group svn).

good luck,
frank

</Location>

I can access the svn repository just fine from any machine and localhost. What I want to do is allow only connections originating from localhost onto this repository without requiring a username and password. I thought "Allow from localhost" does this but it doesn't seem to work.

Please let me know what configuration is needed to make this possible.

Thanks in advance,
Ehab El-Badry