From: Evan Platt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 12:49 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [EMAIL PROTECTED] php files displayed as 'text'

Ok FINALLY got apache back up and running on my os/x box (don't ask.
Don't know what I did). 2.2.4

Now when I try to load index.php, the 'text' is displayed.

I don't know what information is needed to help troubleshoot...

Relvent (AFAICT) lines from my httpd.conf:

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
AddHandler php-script   php
AddType text/html       php

I don't see any modules (in my modules directory) that look like
they're needed?

I compiled apache with ./configure --enable-mods-shared=most
--prefix=/Library/Apache2 --enable-ssl

Any help appreciated.

I'm using Php 4.4.4.

Thanks.