From: prash reddy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 11:05 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Apache problem with MSIE

Hi Mark,

Thanks for response, but the application is working fine with iPlanet
webservers (with IE and Firefox). Reccently we upgraded webservers from
iPlanet to Apache 2.0.50

We are using a Oblix (WSSO) Authentication mechanisam in this scenario
to access the application, and the intresting thing is, it is working
just fine without this Authentication.

Do we need to take care of any apache directives regarding
authentication?? or redirection??

Thanks,
Sharath