Hi Issac, thanks for the info.
I'll read the RFC carefully.
Regarding mod_ssl, a quick look at the FAQ doesn't seem to prove it's
supported: http://www.modssl.org/docs/2.8/ssl_faq.html#vhosts
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/ssl/ssl_faq.html#vhosts

Could you give more information about potential mod_ssl supporting name
based vhosts? I suppose the FAQ could be out of date...

Thanks,

Olivier

Olivier CHIROUZE
I&0 Infrastructure