Thanks Howard for asking the question.

  I forgot to mention I am running under Windows 2000 32-bit. I am using a java
version 1.6 that measures down to nanosecond resolution and java had done this
since version 1.5.

  So not sure why I am getting 15msec resolution when expecting microseconds.
Earlier versions of Java (before 1.5.0) had this issue so I am surprised I am
seeing this issue with Apache.

  Regards,
  -Tony

Howard Young <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Does Apache use the Win32 API?
There is a high quality timer under Win32. As with Linux I think it
reacts differently depending on the hardware.