I am running apache 2.2.3 on Solaris 9

In my httpd-vhosts.conf file I have the following entry

<VirtualHost *:80>

   ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]

   ServerName go.domain.com

   ProxyTimeout 900

   ProxyPass / http://go.domain.com/

   ProxyPassReverse / http://go.domain.com/

   Options all +includes

</VirtualHost>

The DNS entry for this server is 192.168.1.11

And DNS has go.domain.com at 192.168.1.16

It will resolve about 70% of the time.  The rest of the time I get a Proxy
Error

"The Proxy Server could not handle the request GET/default.aspx

This apache server handles all my local domains great with no issues.  Can
someone tell me if I have configured this incorrectly or is there an issue
with mod_proxy or mod_proxy_http  I have tried countless variations on the
proxy options without much success at this point.

When I access go.domain.com locally it works 100% of the time.

Please help, I am bringing up several apsx sites and I need to get this
issue resolved!

Thanks